“Nourishing young growing minds”
To improve the lives of vulnerable school children and their surrounding communities by creating sustainable, scalable and replicable programmes focused on nutrition and education enhancement"
- that nutrition is the cornerstone for a healthy body and healthy mind
- all children should be given a fair chance to learn and develop
- all parents should play an active and integral role in the development of their children
- that all communities should be supported in the development and growth of their children
- the Foundation’s value and longevity is linked to its ability to contribute to the evolution of society and its sustainable development
- the continuous search for improvement is what promotes the development of individuals, organisations and society
- nutrition programmes should be a fundamental component of the national education policy
- all genders should receive the same level and intensity of focus
- partnerships should be created on the basis of combining core strengths and expressing self interest upfront.